Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Avitar - I Really Want A Miroku Avitar That Shows His Face After He Gets Slapped. If Someone Could Make It Animated That Would Be Good But If Not Just Put My Name On It.

Banner - For The Banner I Want Miroku Doing Wind Tunnel

Thx
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]I made a simple set.. I don't really liked how the banner turned out though.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22927&stc=1[/img]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22926&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]BTW:[/b] Please don't press the Shift button with each word.. it doesn't make it much nicer to read your post -__-; thank you[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...