Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]Okey-dokey. I've got a new request for you guys. Okay, maybe not so new, just a little altered.

I'd like another Tsubasa avi and banner, using the picture attached. Could you make both my avi and banner animated? Have the banner alternate between pictures of the man with blonde hair with the quote "To escape from my world" then with the brown haired kid that says "to help those I love" then the black haired man that says "To return to my world" then all three and "three paths united" and my name on it.

Have the avatar just cycle between those three characters, please. And please have them both have a black border. Danke, danke!

-Rin

[URL=http://www.infoclamp.net/img/serie21/galeries/gal11.jpg]Tsubasa[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Wait for me! i'll try again![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]EDIT: okay here it is, enjoy! :D

Avi:
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/boxybrown305/rinavi2.gif[/IMG]

Banner:
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/boxybrown305/rinbanner2.gif[/IMG]

In order to fit the banner, i had to speed it up. Hope you don't mind. I could slow the view time of the solid parts if you want, but then it seems too slow... Also, if you want your name in the avi, let me know, and it shall be done.

(sorry syk, i'll avoid immediate posting in the futrue :animesigh )[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='boxybrown305][color=darkred']Wait for me! i'll try again![/color][/quote]Please try to avoid posting when you have nothing to show for it, especially so soon after the thread was first made. The creator has patience, just wait until you have the banner made before doing so. ^_^
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]Thanks alot for the avi and banner, but I'm having a problem with the avi. It says that the image has to many "bytes". How do I change that?Could you also make the avi and banner darker.[B] Oh, and I'm still accepting others.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]"To many Bytes?" i don't get that. I'll just make it more simplistic like the banner. And i'll try to make it more dark as well. :D It'll just take some time because i'm at my dad's house now, so i have to redo the hole thing from scratch. :animesigh (or i'll have it for you by Wednesday. That would be a lot easier.)[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]I really didn't understand what it meant, myself.Thanks a lot for being willing to rework it. I'm much obliged.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Well it took me quite a while, and i'm sorry for the wait, but here it is, and it should work...

Avi:
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/boxybrown305/rinavi2.gif[/IMG]

Banner:
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/boxybrown305/rinbanner2.gif[/IMG][/COLOR]

Edit: WWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! It all wrong! Hold on a sec.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Edit #2: OK OK, use the attached files, not the images.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1]What're you sorry for? ^__^ I think they were well worth the wait! The avatar works perfectly, and both the avi and banner look great. Many, many thanx, boxybrown. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...