Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone see that new Adidas commercial?

I think that's the girl from the Yeah Yeah Yeah's singing in it...anyone know for sure? Other than that, it's an awesome commercial and song. I heard it was directed by Spike Jonze and I love his work in general. *remembers the Praise You video*
Posted
That song is awesome, and that commercial is one that I can watch repeatedly for hours with no problem whatsoever. Alright, so that was a major exaggeration. But you catch my drift.

And yes, that is the girl from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I know the song title, but I can't remember it for the life of me. .-.
Posted
Yeah, it's her. The song is called Hello Tomorrow and apparently was done by a group called Squeak E. Clean... which apparently is just Jonze's brother Sam Spiegal.

I looked this up awhile ago and really had no luck finding out any more information than that. It doesn't seem to be readily available anywhere for some reason. According to what I've read, the original version was like three minutes long before it was edited into the commerical.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...