Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get some good quality pictures of Dante from Devil May Cry, preferably from the 3rd game. If anyone can help, that'd be great.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[color=#4B0082][url=http://images.google.com/][u]Google is your friend.[/u][/url] Just be careful of the hentai and, even worse, bad cosplay pictures you sometimes find with image searches. :p

You'd probably also get decent results just from doing a web search for DMC fansites and looking for ones with image galleries. I find all sorts of official game/anime art and whatnot that way. Sometimes it takes a while of patient searching, but it usually pays off in the end.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...