Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Well, after a long time, I finally have the second collection up. It's amazing on what you can do with paint. Here's the list. First line: Gundam (We need mechas) SD Deathscythe SD Heavyarms SD Sandrock SD Shenlong SD Wing SD Wing Zero SD Epyon Then just regular Zero and Epyon Second line: Evangelion (We also need mechas) EVA 01 Rei Asuka Shinji (Im low on EVA pics, so I'll take reservations if anyone wants and EVA avatar) Thrid line: Outlaw Star (not too many avatars on Outlaw Star) Ron Harry Aisha Melfina Gene Suzuka Jim Fourth line: DBZ/GT (everybody's favorite) Android 13 Android 14 (Android 15 has a bad side view so it literally stinks, but I'll find a decent one......someday) Goten (that's right, its Goten in GT) Vegeta (at age 6 or 7) Shenlong Dragon SSJ4 Vegeta SSJ4 Goku Well, there you have it. Collection 2. Number three coming soon. My line is open so feel free to PM or IM me whenever.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [COLOR=limegreen]The quality of those AV's is rather poor...... you should take your time.[/COLOR]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=limegreen]The quality of those AV's is rather poor...... you should take your time.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] its paint what do u expect? I have limited resoruces in editing pics. Besides, I'll be getting Paintshop Pro this week so they can look brand spanking new. OK??? And yeah the quality looks whack, but hopefully i can work with james in that otaku avatars site. I need something to spread my little business.
kizu Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 i though they were pretty good. but i wouldn't use them but i still like them. i like the one i hav now.
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 The Avatars even thought not great quailty are actually very good. Paint Shop Pro 7 is the best way to go man. I am surprised on how some people make stunning images with that program.
Fall Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Now that is a cool collection of avatars. I'm probably goin' to use one of them when I get 500 posts :) .BTW, your "Collection 1" link in your sig doesn't work.
Flash Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 pssh, I've seen better. Like my collection of 180 that I sent to Otakuavatars... Remember! [URL=http://www.geocities.com/otakuavatars/]Otakuavatars[/URL] rules!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now