Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Old Cartoon show


Recommended Posts

Guest raven12345
Posted
It's not on Tv anymore, but My dad had my mom go on ebay to try and find

A dvd set of all the epos ever showed and it arrived yestrday, and I LOVE IT!!

I dont know if any of you have ever seen it, but, Its called MASK the name

Stands for Mobile Armored Strike Kommand. Now I dont know about you guys

But to me old cartoons like this are cool to wacth, and in ways are better then

Todays tv series...So, I just whanted to know if anybody has heard of it

Seen it ANYTHING!
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Oh yes I've seen it. I used to watch it when I was younger and they're replaying it on what was fox kids over here in the UK.

I do believe that I had quite a few action figures and vehicles also.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...