Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this little image for my site. Feedback please. I used a pixel font as suggested but maybe it's supposed to be smaller.

[img]http://img176.exs.cx/img176/2190/thaz0rm.gif[/img]

Thanks!
Posted
I guess it depends what the graphic is going to be used for?..
Yeah, the font would look more affective smaller. In the bottom corner, perhaps! But then the background may look a little plain. How about an image, blended in there too?
Posted
yeah i thought ab affiliate usually is 116 x 75
and i think u should blend in an image with it...as again...my opinion is that it is too plain..
Posted
[SIZE=1]Wait... I may be rusty on these website affairs, but I thought that an affiliate image was around 88x31 pixels.

Anyway, it looks kinda bland. You want an image that jumps out at people, so that they want to visit the site. A change in background would be nice. Perhaps adding in something to look at would be better too.[/SIZE]
Posted
Alright, how about we all move off the size/affiliate/website issue and concentrate back on the image itself as an art piece. Thanks! ~_^
Guest Lidocaine
Posted
It's... very basic. I mean, there's definitely nothing special about it. I can tell you put some genuine effort into it. I just thing you need more experience with photoshop.

What exactly were you trying to produce?
Don't get me wrong, it's okay if you're one who's new to photoshop. But it's nothing note-worthy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...