Jahjahwarrior17 Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 Sadly, my computer doesn't have any photoshop or anything, so I can't make a banner, but I would like one. So, can someone please make me one? I want it to have Ginji Amano(Get Backers) with a serious face expression and scattered lightning in the back ground and I want it to say: 150,000 volts... Feel free to add any effects that will look cool if you'd like, just use your imagination Thanks, later
Ozymandius Jones Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok, I hope you like these...I know you didn't ask for an avi, but I made one anyways... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jahjah.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jahjah1.jpg[/IMG] Anywho, hope you like. :)[/COLOR]
Kamuro Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 I didn't request it, but I felt the need to comment, I love it, its really good jones *drools*
Jahjahwarrior17 Posted April 8, 2005 Author Posted April 8, 2005 That's awesome!! Thanks so much!! But uhhh....one little question :animeswea How do I set it up?
Ozymandius Jones Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange][img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jahjah1.jpg[/img] Put that in the signature box without the *. For the avatar, put this in the "upload from URL" box [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jahjah.jpg[/url] ^__^ EDIT: I'm such an idiot...[/COLOR]
Jahjahwarrior17 Posted April 8, 2005 Author Posted April 8, 2005 Hah...Got it...I love it, it's awesome...I hope you don't feel offended but I kinda like my animated avi...You are a legend at making Banners!!! Thanks again!! :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now