Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sadly, my computer doesn't have any photoshop or anything, so I can't make a banner, but I would like one. So, can someone please make me one?

I want it to have Ginji Amano(Get Backers) with a serious face expression and scattered lightning in the back ground and I want it to say: 150,000 volts...
Feel free to add any effects that will look cool if you'd like, just use your imagination

Thanks, later
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok, I hope you like these...I know you didn't ask for an avi, but I made one anyways...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jahjah.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jahjah1.jpg[/IMG]

Anywho, hope you like. :)[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jahjah1.jpg[/img] Put that in the signature box without the *. For the avatar, put this in the "upload from URL" box

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jahjah.jpg[/url]

^__^

EDIT: I'm such an idiot...[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...