Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Hey everyone.

How's everything doing? Good I hope.

[b]These are the groups everyone is currently in:[/b]

Reiku, Innocent, Kairi, Lyuann, Paertekarka, Neuvoxetere, Anarchy, Kiba_The_Chosen

Sakura

lil kitsune boy

Well this is for the post that you will be doing next. I hope it is ok with you guys. If I have stuffed up somehow, PM me. It should be ok. Each pair will be finding out things on the Titans, mythical creatures and the whereabouts of the god's/goddess's items of power and so on.

[b]POST - Everyone pairing up[/b]

Reiku <---> Sakura [Where the items of power lay]

Kairi <---> Anarchy [Finding out the type of creatures they could be facing, especially the major ones]

Ozymandius Jones <------> Lyuann [Stealing ancient texts from the national library about the battle between the Titans and the Gods]

StarrStruck <----> lil kitsune boy [Find out a good weapons dealer for them. Use Carmen's skills]

Neuvoxetere <-----> Innocent [Use skills to gain entry to a secret but empty underground facility]

Kiba_The_Chosen <------> Paertekarka [Find out what about other items of power (eg. Golden Fleece, Medusa's head, Golden Apples, Numeian lion's hide, Hydra's venom, flesh-eating mares of Diomedes, the guard-dog Cerebus of the underworld)
[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=Navy]I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'll try to post again soon. I've just been having a lot of writer's block so I can't really write well at the moment.

How should our characters meet up?
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...