Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i]
[B]Heh. You look very nice. Nicer than me.

**NOTE:I'm not as old as you may think.:smirk: :laugh: ;)

[url]http://bwahaha.homestead.com/files/Picture.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

are you 14? ^_^ btw, your very pretty too..
Posted
I want to post my pic! Hey, if you guys see Anna, she has a pic of me and her together, that was taken like, last Friday or so. She may have already posted it on here somewhere. I'll try to get her to post it on here, so you can see me and her, too. ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

are you 14? ^_^ btw, your very pretty too.. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm way younger than that. My brother is though. Oh how I envy him... Anyway, thanks.*blushes*


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]

I'm with him! And you're cute too Angel:love::D[/B][/QUOTE]

Gee, thanks.*blushes again* I can attach more pics of myself...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...