OtakuBoards

Eyes

Manic Webb

Amongst ABC's sea of hit shows (Lost, Desperate Housewives, Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, Alias... pretty much anything that isn't a sitcom), it's easy to miss a new show called [i]Eyes[/i]. It stars Tim Daly, who many of you might remember as the guy from [i]Wings[/i] who wasn't in [i]Sideways[/i], and the animated voice of Superman up until [i]Justice League[/i].

[i]Eyes[/i] is about a private investigator named Harlan Judd, and his crack PI agency. Week after week, Harlan and his associates put their detective and spying skills to the test by solving problems for anyone willing to pay a hefty price for top-notch service. In addition to helping clients, the characters sometimes find themselves using their skills and company resources to work through the problems in their own private lives.

It's not the most original show to ever hit the airwaves, but that doesn't stop it from being entertaining. It's not really an action show, but it's not exactly a mystery show either. It's really more of a suspense/drama, but they toned it down just enough for you to relax while watching it.

It won't have you on the edge of your seat, like [i]House[/i] or one of the [i]Law & Orders[/i], but it's a fun thing to watch during the tail-end of your Wednesday nights.

well, I've never seen it, but it does seem mildly interesting. Theres so many new shows coming out I don't even bother to watch half of them unless it really catches my eye. Some of the shows I've seen, especially on Fox, hits or not, have been terrible. They just seem to be desperate for ideas and will put basically anything on TV. This causes me to lose interest in the network and/or the shows it plays.