Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I watched NGE, but gonna watch CB next year, actually, but i REALLY DOUBT that CB could be better than NGE !

Nuffin´s gonna change my mind...
Guest Imsirion
Posted
hey, CanSee, what are u talking about???
Posted
Didn't I just make a topic about this same thing? It was a poll though. I haven't seen NGE but I hear it's good. I've seen some of CB I like it. but if you say that NGE is so good I should get CB then get NGE. B/c you say that after you see NGE then CB isn't as good. So thanks for answering my question in a repeat topic. :p :p :p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

we're comparing CB and NGE, saiyadude..lol

CB: Cowboybebop
NGE: Neon Genesis Evangelion [/B][/QUOTE]


What is with people these days?!? You can't spell things out!?

Anywho Cowboy Bebop rocks some serious *****. Haven;t seen neon yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...