OtakuBoards

I'm looking for Voltron.

Dragonboym2

[COLOR=Blue]A while back, I saw a series of animated Sprite commerials with Voltron in them. I liked them alot, but I can't seem to find them online. Does anyone know where I find these Sprite commerials with Voltron? Does anyone remember them? For some reason, the lions were piloted by rappers, and they had a microphone with a energy blade, instead of the classic blazing sword. Can anyone help me find them?

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

as said above, Google or another search engine is best to find something like this, I'm not sure if theres such thing as a "hardcore commercial fan" so you might not be able to fin a fan site or something of the sort

[COLOR=Blue]I found somthing even better! A Voltron DVD set I found at a con today! (However, it's bootleg, so it's 98% qualitiy. But I don't care.) All I need now is to find the Voltron movie, "Voltron: Fleet of Doom". It's where both Voltrons meet, and fight Lotor. Does anyone know where I can find it? I was told of a site that might have the Sprite commerials with Voltron, but I have to pay money for it. Two Euros. Um..Can anyone help me with that?

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]