Dragonboym2 Posted April 17, 2005 Posted April 17, 2005 [COLOR=Blue]A while back, I saw a series of animated Sprite commerials with Voltron in them. I liked them alot, but I can't seem to find them online. Does anyone know where I find these Sprite commerials with Voltron? Does anyone remember them? For some reason, the lions were piloted by rappers, and they had a microphone with a energy blade, instead of the classic blazing sword. Can anyone help me find them? "KAMEHAMEHA!" Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Retribution Posted April 17, 2005 Posted April 17, 2005 [SIZE=1]www.Google-is-your-best-friend.com Or perhaps a Voltron fansite would be a good place to start.[/SIZE]
Kamuro Posted April 17, 2005 Posted April 17, 2005 as said above, Google or another search engine is best to find something like this, I'm not sure if theres such thing as a "hardcore commercial fan" so you might not be able to fin a fan site or something of the sort
Dragonboym2 Posted April 18, 2005 Author Posted April 18, 2005 [COLOR=Blue]I found somthing even better! A Voltron DVD set I found at a con today! (However, it's bootleg, so it's 98% qualitiy. But I don't care.) All I need now is to find the Voltron movie, "Voltron: Fleet of Doom". It's where both Voltrons meet, and fight Lotor. Does anyone know where I can find it? I was told of a site that might have the Sprite commerials with Voltron, but I have to pay money for it. Two Euros. Um..Can anyone help me with that? "KAMEHAMEHA!" Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now