Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Krillen or as I know him, Eric's brother got hired by the company who makes the Dragonball (i think he said Dragonball) Z and Final Fantasy action figures. This means that he will get to see the new models, before they come out. And since Eric-san wuvs me sooooo much, he will (he better if he values living)show them to me too!!

His brother is reeeeeeally good!!I have a piece of his work. Krillen had him draw it for my birfday!! So sweet!!
Posted
Ok but what exactly in the hfil are you talking about???
Posted
She is just showing some respect for my brother which I think is call, He works for Pallisades, thats what it is claled, I may be able to get my hands on the new Funi Buu tapes also, all give you guys a brief description of what the Factory is like, although Im not aloud to tell you......hhweheheheh...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...