Persona Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 Eh, been so tired lately...okay lazy....to make my own. So I will reuest here. [u]Info:[/u] [b]Avatar:[/b] Size:150 x 150 Pic:[URL=http://gundam.dragonflye.net/images/35.jpg]Pic[/URL] Design: I want a design on it....what do you call it some type of template?.....eh you know instead of borders....ummm...yea Other: I want it to say Lady Une, I would like it to have an animated affect if you can. But don't sweat it if you cant do the name animated. [b]Banner[/b] Size: 500 x 100 Pic: Same pic as avatar Design: Like I said before Quote: Eh, just Lady Une with same animation affect (If any). I thank you ahead of time.
NashvilleDream Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 sorry, I can't do animation but... I think it's... semi-cool ^^ Okay I'm not very good at this -_-
Persona Posted April 18, 2005 Author Posted April 18, 2005 Yea it's semi cool.I like the choice of color. But i will wait for others to match my rquest....to see which one i would prefer to use. I do thank you for taking the time to forfill my request. Like I said i will wait for more people to do my request....then I will choose.
Guest AngelKagome2 Posted April 19, 2005 Posted April 19, 2005 sure i can do it isis =) when im done do u want me to post em here?
Persona Posted April 19, 2005 Author Posted April 19, 2005 Yea sure no problem? Thanks....btw Sora is competing against you...lol....Intersting i can't wait to see what you both can cook up. Thanks sweety and Welcome ^.~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now