Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know that you probably don't know her, but I feel like I need to put this out there.

A good friend of mine, Michelle Bulver, passed away this weekeng after a jet ski accident. She was eighteen years old, an A student, and drum major in the school band. More than that, though, she was a friend, a girlfriend, and a daughter. I know it sounds cliche, but the world is a darker place without her. I'm not asking for pity, or sympathy, or anything like that. I just wanted to ask you to keep her mother and her boyfriend Ryan in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.
Posted
Sad! I'm sorry...it would be hard to deal with that...if I prayed, I'd definately keep them in my prayers...I'll just think about them instead, like Gelgoog....
Posted
[COLOR=Blue]I'm sorry for your loss. Deeply and truely. I know it's hard, I've lost people I've cared about too. Stay strong, your freind, your freinds, and your family need your smile not your tears. It's okay to cry, belive me it is. Death is a hard thing to deal with. Your friend isn't really gone if you remember her. She's in a better place, and she'll be with you with in your heart as long as you live. She'd want you to stay strong for her. As do all of us. Remember, your freinds and family and all of us here, are hoping that you will take care of yourself. If you need any help, I'll use my Super Sayjin powers to do the best I can to help. I promise.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Posted
Im sorry for your loss. Il make sure I pray for her as well as her family and friends...

I dont want to pry but If you do feel upset its better to get it out in the open rather than bottle it up- believe me i know how you feel when it comes to the loss of a loved one. Just remember that shee will be watching over you.
Posted
[QUOTE=SpiritWolf]I know that you probably don't know her, but I feel like I need to put this out there.


I am really sorry about that. She must of been a real good friend. But just remember, she is not really gone, for she lives in your memorys and in your hearts. so i will say a prayer for her. Hope you feel better. :catgirl:
Posted
[b]There appears to be much personal heartache and loss among the members of OB lately, (including for myself) and I'm glad to see that there is also quite a bit of support and caring, as well.[/b]

[b]We will keep you and the ones you care about in our thoughts and prayers.[/b]
Posted
yes, my condolences as well, and if I wasn't athiest, I would pray for her family and such, but I am, so I'll keep her in my thoughts and hope it'll do just the same
Posted
[size=1]I'm really sorry, hon. I lost my grrandfather not to long ago, so I know how it is to lose someone. I will most definately have her in my thoughts, and a prayer tonight, to whatever diety is really out there. May her spirit find rest and comfort beyond the gates of death. Blessed be.

Skye[/size]
Posted
[size=1]As long as those who loved her during life remember her, it'll mean she hasn't truly died. I know it's cheesy and cliched but...it's true. Do something special and private to remember her, like plant a flower.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=GREEN]I am truly sorry for your loss, and I do, unfortunately, know how you feel. A good friend of my younger brother's passed away just last month of a heart defect, three months shy of his 18th birthday. Like your friend, he is now greatly missed by all who knew him.

For some reason, today I thought about him a lot. How he's no longer here with us, how I'd just seen him less than a week before his passing, how I'll never see him alive again. But I've also had a renewed belief in my faith; it's made me feel better to know I'll see him again someday and that for now, he's in a better place.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Michelle's family.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...