OtakuBoards

What anime girl or boy do you like, love, or hate?

LoneTecko

[color=blue][size=1]I always liked Teen Gohan from DragonBall Z. I'm not sure why, but I thought he was [i]incredibly[/i] cute, and he was a kick *ss fighter, too, don't forget. ^_~ In fact, he's one of my favorite Budokai characters to this day. But once he "grew up" into the later DragonBall Z episodes, he looked ([I]and[/I] sounded, [I]and[/I] acted) like an idiot. I can't stand the "Great Saiyaman" character. He needs to die. >_<

I also like Kyo from Fruits Basket because.. well, I'm obsessed with cats and he's a kind of cat (those who watch/read FB know what I mean ^_~). Besides. He's cute, too. xD[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=2]Again I post my own, I really love Sango from Inuyasha she soo Beautiful, I really love her eyes there like mine really plus I like her cat Killala, and either way I like her in village dress, or demon slayer outfit.

I like Sasami in Tenchi Muyo Shes not much of an *** kicker but she is so cut.

awww I hate with all my heart Rena of .Hack Legends she looks sweet and but she just acts soo stupid.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503F86]There's a thread almost exactly like this situated [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46301]here[/URL]. Please check for existing threads before starting a new one.

Please be careful to add as much detail as you can to your posts as well, especially when answering a question such as this- there's a tendency for replies to become short and spammy. Follow the examples set by the people posting in the linked topic, heh.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]