Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can someone make me a sig please...I want it to have Sakura from Da Capo...and put the attached file in the background, minus the words...if you have any other suggestions, feel free to put it, just make it look cool...Thanx
Posted
Hmmm....I think I have a pic...but you don't necessarily have to use it...I just show you who it is...check the attachment

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] If possible, can you make the [img] Imageshack instead of photobucket, because photobucket is filtered at school and I won't be able to see the sig at school
Posted
I've never been on it before...I don't think it costs money, but you might have to register...if you can't, it's cool, just use photobucket, I just won't be able to see it at school, but I can see it at home
Posted
Thanks. I'll go get started ^^

is there any quotes you want on it?
if not then here it is: [IMG ]http://img98.echo.cx/img98/4807/bannerjahjahwarrior178fb.jpg[ /IMG]
Sorry about the sukyness... I'm not the best mouse handler in the world -_-
Posted
Hmmm...can you put... I love Sakura...LOL... I can't think of anything else...Thanks for the sig, it looks great...a little suppestion though, try fading the big pic of her a bit, it'll look really cool...Thanx
Posted
Thax dude...It's awesome...Thanx for comin through for me

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] Ahh man...the IMG tag doesn't work...for someone to see it, they have to click on the URL...do you know what happened?

[color=teal]EDIT AGAIN: [color=black]Another thing, no one can see it if they click on the URL because they are not a part of otakuboards...geez, could anything else go wrong today :animeangr[/color]
[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]ummm...just a suggestion edit your post instead of triple posting. Plus I can take a go at this if you want. Nash the banner is simple and cute...I like it[/COLOR]
Posted
Jahjahwarrior17, I don't want to see you double post again. Two posts back to back are bad enough, but three? Please use the Edit button to add what you want to say, and read the rules in case you are unclear of anything else.

With that said, I think what you're trying to do is use the banner on a different message board, right? If so, it wouldn't work by uploading it here and attaching from somewhere else. You'd have to put it on an image site, like you were talking about before.
Posted
I'm sorry, I've been so busy lately...I converted the sig to imageshack and it shows up on the forum...I've got it all settled :animesmil
PS I'm sorry for the triple post...I don't really know how to edit a post :animeswea
But I won't let it happen again...SORRY

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...