Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Family Guy Trivia!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

[B]Answer:[/B] "I Wanna Rock All Night"... (Although I think the real title is "Detroit City Rock" or something.) Not big KISS guy.

[B]Bonus:[/B] Goes unanswered. I can't remember.

Also, Dragon Warrior's Question's answer is Count Chocula. Also, to be corrected, The Black Knight drove a yellow Hyundai, not a Saturn.

[B]Question:[/B] What is Mr. Weed's (Peter's former Boss) original family name?

[B]Bonus:[/B] What is the name of the Toy Company he owned?
[/color][/size]
Posted
[B]Answer:[/B] Bermuda Grass

[B]Bonus Answer:[/B] Happy Go Lucky Toys

[B]Question:[/B] Why does Peter hate rabbits?

[B]Bonus:[/B] What does he call them?
  • 6 months later...
Posted
[QUOTE=Jeebs][B]Answer:[/B] Bermuda Grass

[B]Bonus Answer:[/B] Happy Go Lucky Toys

[B]Question:[/B] Why does Peter hate rabbits?

[B]Bonus:[/B] What does he call them?[/QUOTE]


Answer: One bit him on the bum once...

Bonus: Not sure, something about furry demons maybe, I don't know.

Question: In the episode "To live and die in Dixie," what is the name of the band that Stewie plays with at the town social?

Bonus: What is the message that he reads after he finishes the song?
Posted
Actually, it's because they're trying to take Easter away from Jesus. It's from the New Years episode.

Peter: "Nooooo!" *snatches Trix box from Trix Rabbit* "Damn longears tryin' to take Easter away from Jesus."
Posted
[color=sienna][size=1]

I'll shoot one out if that is allowed.

[B]Q:[/B] What did Peter first think an Ecstacy pill was?

[B]Bonus:[/B] What did he think he could do after taking it?

Oh, and the answer to your bonus question I know is [/B]"To the owner of a John Deere Tractor, you are parked ontop of a pig. John Deere Tractor ontop of a pig..."[/B]

[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=sienna][size=1]

[B]Answer:[/B] "It's All Right... Take It Easy..." whilst rolling a fat blunt.

[B]Q:[/B] What was the name of Peter's Sexual Harrasment Social Worker?

[B]Bonus:[/B] What was the name of the Female Empowerment camp he was sent to?

[/color][/size]
Posted
Close. The song is actually "Slow Ride" but you're close enough.

Answer: Gloria Ironbachs

And I asked this question but nobody answered it:

In the "To live and die in Dixie" Epsiode, Stewie and a band play at the town social. What's the name of the band??
Posted
[B]A:[/B] Stewie and the Cowtones.

[B]Q:[/B] In "Mr. Saturday Knight," the voice of the black knight is that of a popular comedian. Name the comedian.
Posted
A. Will Ferrel was the Voice actor for the Black Knight.


Q. What well known identities did 'Jacky Chan' mistake Meg, Chris and Peter for in the episode 'Breaking out is hard to do?

Bonus. In the stated episode, where does my question take place?
Posted
[QUOTE=The Monster]A. Will Ferrel was the Voice actor for the Black Knight.


Q. What well known identities did 'Jacky Chan' mistake Meg, Chris and Peter for in the episode 'Breaking out is hard to do?

Bonus. In the stated episode, where does my question take place?[/QUOTE]


Answer: 3 Peter and Chris - Ethan Hawke, Meg - Frankie Muniz aka Malcom in the middle.
Bonus: Asian Town

Question: In the episode " A picture is worth a thousand bucks," who plays the part of Brian the Dog?
Bonus: Who becomes Christobel's girlfriend?
Posted
[color=sienna][size=1]

[B]Answer:[/B] While I may be wrong, I believe Seth McFarlane has always played Brian.

[B]Bonus:[/B] He dates the paper-thin Kate Moss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[B]Question:[/B] What is the name of the mascot Peter creates for his anti-littering campaign?


[B]Bonus:[/B] Who played Chris' English Teacher, Mrs. Lockhart, in the episode "Fast Times At Buddy Cianci Jr. High"?[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Mugen][color=sienna][size=1]

[b]Answer:[/b] While I may be wrong, I believe Seth McFarlane has always played Brian.

[b]Bonus:[/b] He dates the paper-thin Kate Moss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Question:[/b] What is the name of the mascot Peter creates for his anti-littering campaign?


[b]Bonus:[/b] Who played Chris' English Teacher, Mrs. Lockhart, in the episode "Fast Times At Buddy Cianci Jr. High"?[/size][/color][/QUOTE]
No No, at the beginning of the episode Seth MacFarlane announces "In tonight's episode the part of Brian the Dog will be played by..." Who is it played by?

And the answers are: Patches the no-trash cougar ( I think it's patches, I know I 've see the episode, the costume has blood on the mouth and peter has a pistol.) And Drew Barrymore played Mrs. Lockhart

[b][font=Verdana][color=blue]Edit:[/color][/font][/b]
Well since I have everyone stumped, I'll ask another question, won't tell you the answer though.

In the episode "A Very Special Family Guy Freakin' Christmas", what creature does KISS save Santa from?

Bonus: Same episode, what does Meg add to her Christmas list?

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Double posting is not allowed. By looking at this post, it seems that you know how the edit button works. Please continue to use it.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]- Petie[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...