Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Avi and Banner request


Recommended Posts

Guest Gravedigger
Posted
I was wondering if someone would make me a banner with Clould(FF7) on the left, Sora(KH) in the middle, and Squall(FF8) on the right. Could you please put my name on it. As for the Avi could you make it just of Sora's(KH) head. Thanks.
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I can forfill your request, I'll have it by tonight since I'm not at home with my psp and photoshop. [/COLOR]


[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=2][B]Edit:[/B][/SIZE]


[IMG]http://img250.echo.cx/img250/5923/avigravedigger4ur.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img256.echo.cx/img256/2589/gravedigger3hc.jpg[/IMG]



let me know if you want anything changed[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1]I'm going to have a crack at this today, I can't right now since I'ver only just woken up and even typing is hard for my hands at the moment. I'll be back with your banner in a few hours.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...