Skye Posted April 23, 2005 Posted April 23, 2005 [size=1][color=red]All right, I'm looking for more of an angry, saucy banner and avatar set, mostly just because I'm beginning to look at red in a whole new way. Like my requests as of late, no real anime, just looking for vibrant colors on the red scale (and you can throw in black or white if you want.) For the banner, could you have "Imperfectly Loved". This is sort of going along the same lines as the banner from so long ago that said "Illegally Beautiful", only more spicy and less sultry. ^_^ No name, just "Imperfectly Loved". For the avatar, just make it match, and with my name on it. ^______^ Thank you so much, whoever decides to do this for me! Skye[/size][/color]
NashvilleDream Posted April 23, 2005 Posted April 23, 2005 I think.. this is pretty good... not sure if it' what you're going for but... I tried ^^
Skye Posted April 23, 2005 Author Posted April 23, 2005 [size=1][color=red]That's the idea! Except I'm not going for roses this time. Use whatever picture you want, just no roses. >.< Sorry! Also, the ava is to large, and I can't really read the text because of the colors being so close. But thank you so much for trying![/size][/color]
NashvilleDream Posted April 23, 2005 Posted April 23, 2005 I gave it another shot... sorry, roses were the only thing I could think of at the time >< lol.......
Ezekiel Posted April 23, 2005 Posted April 23, 2005 [SIZE=1]Well, I gave it a shot. I hope this is what you were looking for, dear; I quite like the end product. [B]Banner:[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/skye_banner.png[/IMG] [B]URL-[/B] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/skye_banner.png[/url] [B]Avatar:[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/skye_avatar.png[/IMG] [B]URL-[/B] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/skye_avatar.png[/url][/SIZE]
Skye Posted April 24, 2005 Author Posted April 24, 2005 [size=1][color=red]Pwee! I like it so much! Thank you, Jamie![/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now