OtakuBoards

Exclusive WWF Surviver Series Info!!!

Fall

I posted this thread, because I have just read a magazine that is on WWF. In the back of it, it had info on Surviver Series. And to my surprise, it had never before heard or known info on some of the stuff that will happen at Surviver Series!!!

NOTE: Don't scroll down if you don't want to know what will happen at Surviver Series. So I suppose you could say that this is a kind of "spoiler".

At Surviver Series, as it is scripted (well this is what the mag says), Stone Cold Steve Austin is expected to jump from ECW/WCW to WWF!!!!! Also to jump is: RVD, Tazz, Kurt Angel, and Hurricane Helmes! Now this is expected, but anything could happen.

Now next is a chance guide that the mag staff tested to see who would win: WWF to win: 80%. ECW/WCW to win: 20%. This is only a chance test, so it could be wrong.

Also, at WWF Jakked and WWF Excess, there were conversations between Stonecold and Vince MacMahon! But the show didn't capture them.

NOTE: Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just got this out of mag.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i'm sorry to say that i don't think anyone cares.....wrestling is so fake and scripted that no one watches it anymore. sorry. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

hes right it is fake i mean,who can take so many shots to the head from a table and not be knocked out?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: