OtakuBoards

Inuyasha: Shatered Future! (PG-13 L,V)

JoyKaiba

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]"Dame," Koal said as he turned and looked at Mika and Coje, "Do any of you know who the hell that was?" Mika and Coje looked at each other and frowned. they had no ide who it was, but he sure was strong.

"How are we supposed to know," Coje said as he slightly leaned on his staff, "We're just as new to this time as you are." A sweatdrop ran from Koal's forehead as Mika fell to her butt. Coje then slipped down his staff and sat down. Setsouke and Koal were the only two standing as Crystal ran up there.

"Are you four ok," Crystal asked as she looked down at Mika and Coje. Coje and Mika quickly looked away from her. They didn't want to leak out thier identities yet.

"We're fine," Koal said as he looked at a wound on his arm, "Don't worry about us. Come on Coje, Mika!" Coje and Mika got depressed looks on thier faces as they looked up at Koal. Why was he being so unforgivable?

"Wait," Inuyasha said as he held the Tetsugia out toward Koal, "Don't move another inch! I have a feeling you're one of the reason that crazy dragon attacked us. Mind telling us what the hell's going on here?" Koal stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. Miroku and Crystal were helping Coje and Mika up as Koal started walking back toward Inuyasha.

"I don't know who the hell that Dragon was, " Koal said as his anger was reaching the peak, "So, if you don't mind, I'm taking my little brother and sister and leaving." Coje and Mika got looks of horror on thier faces as Crystal and Miroku looked at each other. Koal had just blown thier cover.

"Well," Kagome said as she grabbed Inuyasha's hands, "maybe you guys could stay and tell us all about your problems." Koal snorted and started walking away again. Coje and Mika quietly started to follow him. Koal obviously need sometime to think,

"No thanks," Koal said with his father starting to come out in him, "I rather go think this over with out any adults hovering over me. Lets go Coje, Mika. Mom would haunt me if I let something happen to you two." Coje and Mika nodded as they quickly followed Koal into the woods.

"Those poor kids," Crystal said as Miroku hugged her, "but, do you think....." Miroku nodded his head as Crystal looked up at him. They had got it. They knew Coje and Mika most likely belonged to them, but there was nothing they could do. Koal had authority over them.

"I think we should let them go," Inuyasha said with a growl, "Besides, they were nothing, but trouble." Crystal looked over at Inuyasha in disgust. She then started walking toward the woods.

"They're kids Inuyasha," Crystal said as she slightly looked back at her brother, "and I'm going to find them. I wouls advice you to stay here." Inuyasha waved his sister on and started walking back toward the hut. Kagome let out a sigh and followed him. Miroku quickly started following Crystal. They didn't know what they were gonna get into, but they want to protect "thier kids"!
>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

OOC: Sorry for the short post, but everybody can go off and do whatever until Koal comes up on his Dad's cave. That's when Crystal and Miroku will catch up with them too. Sorry Maxi and Joeys Girl. I had to reveal Coje and Mika relationship to Miroku and Crystal. I hope it's ok![/COLOR][/I][/B]