OtakuBoards

i have missed a lot cuzi was on vacation what happened?

Guest ZxZgOkUgOhAnZxZ

Guest ZxZgOkUgOhAnZxZ
sorry if thisis any trouble but i havemissed all of the episodes tha have been played scince buu ate debora and vegeta started beating him up what has happened??

well there was about 6 or 7 eps. after that.vegeta comes out after knocking out Goku.Vegeta tries to kill Buu but can't.then trunks and goten come to help vegeta get out of this part of Buu's body that he threw.then he knocks both of them out.then tells piccolo to get away from there then he tells krillen.then sumthin happens as vegeta exploeds(that was on the preview of the next epi.then now there showin' the 43 eps. ALL OVER AGAIN.probably 2 more times.thats wut happened.

The end is at a "mystery" of if Buu has died or not. They are making us wait another year to finish of Buu and Dragonballz. You only missed half a dozen episodes.

so did they are ready show the episodes with goku in the other world? i must have missed that part if they did. i am glad if they did though. it is my first tiem seeing it. and we have to wait a year before the next buu episode?

MAybe tooni repeting is a good idea
1)i got to catch the dubs i aint git t' ocatch
2) I get to laugh at the comedy that happened again
3) Esp. the first ep. of the buu saga where goku and KI are on snake way and Goku runs and says "hi guys" comes back and says "hi guys "
the nhe leaves and says "hi guys" and kink ki says goku's like a yo-yo the n goku comes back and says "hi guys" then laves and says "hi guys" then king ki says goku would be great for my stand up comedy.
the ngoku comes back and says" hi guys and , i just remember theres a quicker way."
HAHA HAHAH i laughe when he ran backwards and kept sayn hi guys.

:) :p :wigout: :babble: :laugh: :laugh: :bawl: :D

lol!!!! roflmao!!! ur right, Pikeon! i loved it when they showed that episode! :laugh::laugh: ok...calm down... but u guys are forgetting the best part! Vegeta did a 180 personality swing in about 2 episodes! i think the writers went nuts but the last episode was the SWEETEST! i almost cried. Vegeta actually hugged Trunks! ::sniff::
Vegeta: There's something I want you to know. You've made me proud, son.
Trunks: ::looks up at Vegeta, suprised::
And then Vegeta chops Trunks in the neck. it was SOOOOO sad! :bawl: