Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]


I would like to request a banner/avatar set featuring screen shots from either the original "Street Fighter II Turbo" on the SNES. I have a link to a pic that you can use

[URL=http://www.emumania.pl/arcademachine/cps2/shots/ssf2_2.gif]Ken vs. Bison[/URL]

It can be cut and shrunk down for the banner, all I need is the part of the pic showing Ken hitting Bison, really.

For the avatar, have a close up on Ken's head, and his lower shoulder. All I really want is the pictures, nothing really needs to be added, maybe, if possible, put in the lower right corner of the banner, put the words small (in an old computer code font) "Old School".

Thats it. I'd really love it, thanks in advance to all who try.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkgreen]Eh, here's my attempt. It's really basic, I guess to keep the "old school" feel. See the attachments.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...