OtakuBoards

POLL: whos better for Tohru kyo or yuki?

Guest sailorkagome2

Whos bette r  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Whos bette r

Guest sailorkagome2
PLease take the poll my sisster and i are fighting and we just want to know who should be with Tohru.

Neither, i vote for Momiji :D ..... j/k
Anyways, as i watched Fruits Basket i really didn't think of it as their relationships as becoming intimate really. Since Tohru lost her parents and her extended family didn't really show any affection for her (aside from her grandpa) i saw the Sohma family as becoming her new immediate family. So i really saw both Yuki and Kyo as becoming her new brothers in a sense. but maybe thats just me.

[COLOR=#503F86]Welcome to OtakuBoards, sailorkagome2.

Please be sure to check for existing topics about specific animes before starting a new one; there's a Fruits Basket discussion [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32676]here[/URL] where you can talk about potential relationships between characters.

Although please use spoiler tags when discussing things that may spoil the series for people who haven't yet seen that far (like me).

Finally, when starting a topic about anything, please try and include more detail. For something like this, perhaps explain why each character may be good for Tohru and give supporting arguments for each. It makes topics much more interesting to read and reply to.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]