Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i]
[B]Hah. I get a full 5 day weekend. Then a whole month off for Christmas break. College rules, kids. [/B][/QUOTE]

Damn. I wish that I could get a 5 day weekend. Even if I did, it would probably rain continously, because it's London. Oh well, a few more years, and I'll be packing my bags for university, having longer breaks, a car, goin' round the world, but till then.....
Bah! I need a vacation (Another one)
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i]
[B]Hah. I get a full 5 day weekend. Then a whole month off for Christmas break. College rules, kids. [/B][/QUOTE]

a month for a break:eek: i think we get 2 weeks:o
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]

a month for a break:eek: i think we get 2 weeks:o [/B][/QUOTE]

I think he agrees with me when I say
That is so goddamn unfair!
I only get two weeks as well!
Damn!
Oh well, a few more years till college, and many more holidays!
Roll on Christmas:D
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Where do we get our turkey? Simple: The place that has the best food in the world.

Grandmother's Farm![/FONT]

:tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]:bawl: Nobody's responding will anybody respond [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Gracious sakes, what are you on about?[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]:bawl: Nobody's responding will anybody respond [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh for crying out loud, if you're gonna blubber, go to the Introductions boards. That's where most people complain anyway. Making people feel guilty is a cheap way of getting them to reply. It's weak, man.
Oh, and I've never seen a turkey killed before, but I've seen a pig killed, and seen a rat dissected. Does that count?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...