OtakuBoards

Where do you get YOUR turkey?

Dragonfire1477

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]Or are you even having turkey this Thanksgiving? I just killed ours and its soaking in a bucket. Takes a long time to get it just right. Now lets hear what everyone is doing on Thanksgiving! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ewww, you kill your own turkey? We just go to the local market and buy ours, last year we didn't even have a turkey. We decided that we liked ham more and bought that instead. Ham is good, yumm![/SIZE]

I'm not sure if my family is having turkey this year.... I think we might be having turkey sandwiches with lunch meat from the store.... unless my mom was joking, but I dunno.

If I do have turkey, it will magically appear from my pants ^_^x

But I am having turkey at Stacy's relatives' house

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]Yes, I kill my own turkey. If I didn't we'd be overrun by all of 'em. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I live in the city, in fact I don't think I have ever seen a wild turkey before. I have seen them on tv but I don't think that really counts.

Can somebody explain the turkey from pants remark for me... please?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]u jiiiiiiiive Turkey.

whyd u ppl eat turkeys? is there some kind of relevance? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]It's what the pioneers ate when they had the first thanksgiving with the indians, lol :rolleyes: I think it's stupid if you ask me :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]It's what the pioneers ate when they had the first thanksgiving with the indians, lol :rolleyes: I think it's stupid if you ask me :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Just because it's a tradition doesn't mean its stupid. You don't have to have turkey if you don't want to, its obvious that some people don't like it. And that's ok, but don't call the Thanksgiving stupid.

Guest Imsirion
huh,...never killed a turkey,killed a chicken though,just didn't like the plucking. when it comes to thanksgiving turkeys, we just go to the store.

my turkey......hmmm......well i think we get it from the storw but i don't know....I go to my grandparents for thanksgiving and their is ussually one their so it proublly comes from the store....but with my family you never know....

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]I don't get turkey, cos I live in the UK, but I do like...
Turkey,
Ham,
Pork,
Chicken,
Lamb,
Burgers,
And any other kind of meat you can think of
What's Thanksgiving like? [/B][/QUOTE]

whats it like... well kinda fun! all my family goes to my grandmas and grandpas house and eat a giant dinner, and talk for a while, then desert(sp?) and relax (cause your stuffed:) )

oh, and how could i forget...4 and a half days weekend!

[QUOTE]whats it like... well kinda fun! all my family goes to my grandmas and grandpas house and eat a giant dinner, and talk for a while, then desert(sp?) and relax (cause your stuffed )

oh, and how could i forget...4 and a half days weekend!

[COLOR=orangered]Damn you people! Why can't we Brits get stuff like that??!!!!
I wanna eat!
I wanna relax!
I wanna day off!
Damn!
Oh well.....
Hey, at least Dragonfire1477 got fresh meat for Thanksgiving, right?