OtakuBoards

Try To Answer This Question!

Red

[SIZE=1] What if there is a hole in the box, so when you put in the rock it just falls out on the other end? Or does the box have a wormhole that leads to another place, so that when you put the rock in the box it ends up in another dimension or something?

Hey, stupid questions deserve stupid answers. [/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
howd u know the past exists u cant see that! u never even put the stone in the box, and if u turn around the box never existed!!!!!!!!!!! im all alone, I dont remember anything!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo....oooo.....o....o........o

Just because YOU cant see it, doenst mean its not there. A rock cant decide because "hey look, a video camera is watching me, im going to stay here" that is will still "be there".

How about a wet rock, touching the side of a cardboardbox, surely, you can see the effects of the rock and the water, so its there.

Its like saying, if i knock YOU out put u in a box, and i cannot hear or see you, are you still there? i would hope not :cross:

:nervous: :worried:

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yes it's there, just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I mean, we can't see air, yet we know it's there. You know? Now unless it [i]was[/i] some freak thing where the box [i]did[/i] have a wormhole leading to another place or whatnot, then that's an entirely different story[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
the logic of the rock not existing if u cant see it, is the same as the logic of my legs not existing if I look straight ahead. (Im floating...cool)

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]Maybe it's not the stone you can't see,but the box,I know it doesn't make much sense,but you see what I mean? [/B][/QUOTE]
................No

Guest Voodookanaka
maybe he dropped the stone by accident n it never went in the box :smirk: Orrrrr he might have put the stone in the box, but it turned out just to be a load of hard mud :D or maybe the box never really existed and it was just a metephor for the damage and destruction being done to the earth!!!!!!!!.......:therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Ok here's a really weird question: If you put a stone in a box, you can't see it and you can't move the box so it can't make a sound, is the stone actually in the box?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
If you're blind, then you can't see the stone, but it's still there.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Ok here's a really weird question: If you put a stone in a box, you can't see it and you can't move the box so it can't make a sound, is the stone actually in the box?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

This is a too confusing question for the stage my brain is at right now..........