OtakuBoards

Sgt. Frog

boxybrown305

[COLOR=DarkRed]Sgt. Frog is being made into an anime! I love the manga, and now that i think about it i have some catching up to do. The series is already started coming out in Japan, the first volume is out on DVD in Japan. I will probably import it. I know nothing of when it will come out in America, or if it will at all yet, but its brand new in Japan, so not for a while i'm guessing.[/COLOR]

[color=seagreen]Yeah i have read this one before and i think it was a great hit! I think it will become a [/color]
[color=seagreen]smashing anime hit in both Japan and America! Every time there has been a new manga released i always purchase it. i like reading about what happens to Kerero, Tamama, Giriro, Natsumi, and Fuyuki! This is truly an anime i would consider evryone purchasing![/color]
[color=seagreen][/color]
[color=seagreen]TwoMoons[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
Keroro Gunso has to be my newest addiction. I just love this series to death. I would definetly say that my favorite characters so far have to be Keroro and Tamama, because those two together just creates pure chaos, and that's what keeps this particular series going. The Chaos........

...yay......