boxybrown305 Posted May 2, 2005 Posted May 2, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed]Sgt. Frog is being made into an anime! I love the manga, and now that i think about it i have some catching up to do. The series is already started coming out in Japan, the first volume is out on DVD in Japan. I will probably import it. I know nothing of when it will come out in America, or if it will at all yet, but its brand new in Japan, so not for a while i'm guessing.[/COLOR]
Silent Whispers Posted May 4, 2005 Posted May 4, 2005 [color=seagreen]Yeah i have read this one before and i think it was a great hit! I think it will become a [/color] [color=seagreen]smashing anime hit in both Japan and America! Every time there has been a new manga released i always purchase it. i like reading about what happens to Kerero, Tamama, Giriro, Natsumi, and Fuyuki! This is truly an anime i would consider evryone purchasing![/color] [color=seagreen][/color] [color=seagreen]TwoMoons[/color]
J2Assassin Posted May 21, 2005 Posted May 21, 2005 Keroro Gunso has to be my newest addiction. I just love this series to death. I would definetly say that my favorite characters so far have to be Keroro and Tamama, because those two together just creates pure chaos, and that's what keeps this particular series going. The Chaos........ ...yay......
takauki Posted May 21, 2005 Posted May 21, 2005 Ya, i have the american manga, and i gotta say, its defenetly one of my #1 favs! :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now