Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 This is a good site that lets you see that stick figures can do a lot of things 3-D figures that could. I hope you guys have macromedia. [url=http://games.sohu.com/fightgame/fight3.swf]stick figure fighting[/url] Once its done, what do you think of it?? Post up your opinions here.
stardust Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]This is a good site that lets you see that stick figures can do a lot of things 3-D figures that could. I hope you guys have macromedia. [url=http://games.sohu.com/fightgame/fight3.swf]stick figure fighting[/url] Once its done, what do you think of it?? Post up your opinions here. [/B][/QUOTE] hmmmmm......well,that's interesting......
Fall Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 What is that site all about again???? That is a very weird site!
Undying Angel Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 I have already seen that. It's cool though...
PiroMunkie Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]Erm.. all I see is a scrolling something or other with these little white stick figures fighting or something like that.. is that what I'm supposed to be seeing or what?[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 19, 2001 Author Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Erm.. all I see is a scrolling something or other with these little white stick figures fighting or something like that.. is that what I'm supposed to be seeing or what?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Eh...no It means it was still loading.
PiroMunkie Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]Eh...no It means it was still loading. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well it sure does take a long time to load then! I gave up after about 5 minutes or such..[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now