OtakuBoards

Dark Angel Forum/site...any banner...

Persona

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][URL=http://img237.exs.cx/img237/4789/sadness5nh.jpg][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Dark Angel[/COLOR][/URL]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I felt kinda in the dark mood...and so I was inspired to make this...I took the pic from some random pictures of angels...Oh and it's suppose to be faded.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Go ahead give me what you got..I can take it...please give constructive criticism.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=#FF5646][SIZE=1]Oooh... Fantastic use of filters! Reminds me of the LoTR Frodo-Nazgul scenes. Gives me a very cold, ethereal feeling; extremely effective in conveying a sense of, well, sadness! Lovely choice of font, too! Fade effect on Stroke = good.

Some ideas: Maybe you could "roughen up" the stripes on the angel. Iit looks kinda sharp compared with the background (or maybe it's just me. :animesmil ) And, um, maybe you could place something between the angel and the caption just to tie the whole thing together. Yep, yep.

[b]5/6[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#FF5646][SIZE=1]Oooh... Fantastic use of filters! Reminds me of the LoTR Frodo-Nazgul scenes. Gives me a very cold, ethereal feeling; extremely effective in conveying a sense of, well, sadness! Lovely choice of font, too! Fade effect on Stroke = good.

Some ideas: Maybe you could "roughen up" the stripes on the angel. Iit looks kinda sharp compared with the background (or maybe it's just me. :animesmil ) And, um, maybe you could place something between the angel and the caption just to tie the whole thing together. Yep, yep.

[b]5/6[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

:catgirl: Thanks for the constuctive criticism...I do agree about ruoghen up the stripes as well. About putting something in between...what should it be?

[COLOR=#FF5646][SIZE=1]Hmm... what to put in?

Keeping true to my twisted sense, I'd probably add a few grungy lines leading from the angel to the caption. To stick with the sad feeling though, I'd probably put in some lightrays coming from the angel's side.[/SIZE][/COLOR]