HieiKitty Posted May 3, 2005 Posted May 3, 2005 Hey, could someone please make me a Youko Kurama banner? I would greatly appreciate it!
Xyandar Posted May 3, 2005 Posted May 3, 2005 [quote name='HieiKitty']Hey, could someone please make me a Youko Kurama banner? I would greatly appreciate it![/quote] This is what I came up with. I hope it fits your liking. If you want anything changed just pm me. -Xyandar
HieiKitty Posted May 3, 2005 Author Posted May 3, 2005 [QUOTE=Xyandar]This is what I came up with. I hope it fits your liking. If you want anything changed just pm me. -Xyandar[/QUOTE] Thank you very much! I love it! :catgirl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now