Guest Inu Faceness Posted May 3, 2005 Posted May 3, 2005 hey, just wondering... can someone pretty please make me an avatar or a banner? it doesnt matter which, and it doesnt matter if you make one or not. I dont care. Just, if you want to, say so and I can give you some small things I'd like. Thank you guys! I apreciate it! [color=#008080]Make sure you know what you want on the banner from the beginning, and include that in your title. ~_^ -Syk3[/color]
Xyandar Posted May 4, 2005 Posted May 4, 2005 I can..but what do you want on it??? Anime, Video Games, Names, Words, What?? You need to be way more specific.
Guest Inu Faceness Posted May 4, 2005 Posted May 4, 2005 I didnt explain because I was still deciding, and I didnt want to just ramble on,not knowing what i wanted. But thank you for saying you would. WHat I would like is a partial mix of both Anime and Manga versions of 'Inu Yasha', (please have Inu Yasha on there LOL) to gain both aspects. If you can, please put 'Inu Faceness' on there, anywhere. Thank you :D
HieiKitty Posted May 6, 2005 Posted May 6, 2005 I made you some banners since we are friends! :catgirl: You already have these though but I thought I would post them here as well, just in case. I don't think they're very good but eh.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now