Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hey... Inuyasha anime/manga Banner/Avatar?


Recommended Posts

Guest Inu Faceness
Posted
hey, just wondering... can someone pretty please make me an avatar or a banner? it doesnt matter which, and it doesnt matter if you make one or not. I dont care. Just, if you want to, say so and I can give you some small things I'd like. Thank you guys! I apreciate it!

[color=#008080]Make sure you know what you want on the banner from the beginning, and include that in your title. ~_^ -Syk3[/color]
Guest Inu Faceness
Posted
I didnt explain because I was still deciding, and I didnt want to just ramble on,not knowing what i wanted. But thank you for saying you would.

WHat I would like is a partial mix of both Anime and Manga versions of 'Inu Yasha', (please have Inu Yasha on there LOL) to gain both aspects. If you can, please put 'Inu Faceness' on there, anywhere. Thank you :D
Posted
I made you some banners since we are friends! :catgirl: You already have these though but I thought I would post them here as well, just in case. I don't think they're very good but eh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...