OtakuBoards

Manga or the Real world, which would you choose?

WhiteAoiFox

If i were to choose to live in the real world to living in manga i would choose manga. i mean come on, you can do anything in there. anything that is impossiable and you can fall in the love with a cute guy/girl. sometimes i wonder what it would be like to escape the real world and go into a world were you do anything. have powers, fall in love. have friends that care about you and have grand adventures. what would you choose?

I think actually, I prefer to live here in the real world...I'm a bit of a realist... :animeswea While it would be enjoyable to be able to go on an adventure or something....I wouldn't want some author deciding what I'm going to do all the time...I like being here in the real world...
That's odd... :animesmil

[color=red][b]I would rather live in the manga because i would get to be whatever i would want to be that said i'd want it where and artist wouldn't be controlling me...anyways being in the manga world would be fun plus if i was in manga style i could be pretty and finally get the guy i've been crushing on for 2 years! :blush: :animesmil :animeswea [/b][/color]
[b][color=#ff0000][/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1]Please try and break up your posts into more than one sentence in future. It gets rather hard to read and also runs the risk of being deleted as spam for poor post quality. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/color][/b]

I would have to pick manga. But I then I'm not a big fan of reality, give me the dream world anyday :animesigh

If I was in a manga i'd love to be either a ninja or a catgirl :catgirl:, but I would love to been in an action, sci fci, or a werid comdey like furi kuri. but I have to deal with reality :animeangr lol

OOOHH sneaky Baka! I like your style! :animesmil

Though I worked out one thing I share with some anmie characters is :animenose yeap nosebleeds my friend was telling me about her date and my nose started to bleed! Now she makes fun saying it was like I got overly exitced so now I've got the nickname perv...hmm maybe I should invest in a pair of glass! lol

I would have to choose Magna. In the real world you can't escape an ordinary day and things get to you alot more esier ..........I am not asking for the easy way out I just want a more peaceful yet fun life. :sweat: