Lacuna Coil Posted May 6, 2005 Posted May 6, 2005 New at banner making, not so new at drawing. Nothing against harsh critics so go for it.
Stuart Posted May 6, 2005 Posted May 6, 2005 [SIZE=1]Well.. Smooth banner, Very neat. The fits quite well although a text effect should pretty much finish it off. The drawing is very bizzare indeed. The picture is somewhat dark but I guess that can't be helped. I haven't seen a drawing like this from you before, Very orginal. That's all I really can say about that. [/SIZE]
Lacuna Coil Posted May 7, 2005 Author Posted May 7, 2005 Thanks stu-bert, on both counts. most of these drawings i've done at an earlier date, i'm just posting them in moderation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now