OtakuBoards

For all you HARRY POTTER fans....

Guest Matt

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HARRY POTTER PLZ DON'T REPLY. I was going thru fanfiction.net and found an INCREDIBLE HP fan fic. I didn't write it, so i will not post it. but i will put a link. it's only got 19 chapters(not done) and IT IS R-RATED for language, some violence and romance. [url]http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=122096[/url] well, there it is. It's called Harry Potter and the Staff of Merlin. very good fan fic.

and i got another one that i have yet to read. it's 33 chapters(and it's done!). It has gotten excellent reviews, and is R-Rated.
[url]http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=288212[/url] there's the link. happy reading. tell me what you think of them. AGAIN, I DID NOT WRITE THEM. I FOUND THEM ON FANFICTION.NET I AM JUST TELLING EVERYONE HERE HOW GOOD THEY ARE!

:demon:

So who's the romance between in the fic? I'm curious, because I'm a big sucker for romance and so forth. That's why I can't wait for the 5th HP book to come out because in the 4th I saw a flicker forming between Ron and Hermione and I was like "awwwwwwww!" I really like Cedric Diggory and his girlfriend Cho Chang in the 4th book, too, but ya know Voldemort had to go kill Cedric off. I cried and sobbed. He was my FAVORITE character besides Fred and George Weasley.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]So who's the romance between in the fic? I'm curious, because I'm a big sucker for romance and so forth. That's why I can't wait for the 5th HP book to come out because in the 4th I saw a flicker forming between Ron and Hermione and I was like "awwwwwwww!" I really like Cedric Diggory and his girlfriend Cho Chang in the 4th book, too, but ya know Voldemort had to go kill Cedric off. I cried and sobbed. He was my FAVORITE character besides Fred and George Weasley. [/B][/QUOTE]

it's between harry and hermione(though they both deny it). that's the way is should be. hermione and ron, it just isn't right. and lets think about who hermione kissed at the end of book 4..... ;)

but that's in the first one. i don't know about the second one though....

i totally dissagree with the harry/cho thing. *guess* harry will think of cedric every time he see's cho and won't be able to go wit her cause it will be too painfull for them both. kill one champion and the other moves in. it's not right. *guess*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i totally dissagree with the harry/cho thing. *guess* harry will think of cedric every time he see's cho and won't be able to go wit her cause it will be too painfull for them both. kill one champion and the other moves in. it's not right. *guess* [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally agree with that. I didn't even like Harry and Cho anyway because you NEVER heard anything about her, except that she was dating Cedric. And speaking of Cedric, he easily became my favorite character in that one book, and when he died, that's the only moment in any Harry Potter book I was compelled to cry. I really liked him. Even though I'm female, there's always one MALE character that I fall in love with sort of in every story or series I see. And Cedric was the one, because I didn't really care for Harry or Ron. Of course, the other Weasley brothers, Fred and George, will ALWAYS be my favorites now.:D

[SIZE=1][color=orange] That's a cool story I have'nt read the other one yet though......but I will. Ilike the books and enjoyed the movie.[/color][/SIZE]