Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did anyone notice that they messed with the lyrics of this song. It goes Don't mess with my heart. Its really supposed to be Don't phunk with my heart.

Have you ever noticed how the change words in anime?

Beelzemon*on tv* _what the (bg bombs)
Beelzemon*what he really said* What the ?!?!
Posted
I've noticed that this song is far below par for the Black Eyed Peas. I've never been so disappointed in a song as I was with this one. Yes, even more disappointed than Gwen Stefani's first single. It's just so far below typical BEP quality.

Anyway, I've only heard the song with "funk" in the lyrics. Then again, I've only heard it on MTV and VH1 during those wee hours of the night when they play music videos.
Posted
It is a bit sub par for a Black Eyed Peas song but it does have a humourus video. They seem to change the lyrics folr the BEP songs a few times so that they aren't offense ( Phunk sounding like ******* and changing Retarded to It Started

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...