Frankie Posted May 10, 2005 Posted May 10, 2005 Hello. I would like a banner to match my avatar. Meaning Orange font of you could. I would like it to say "Heart of a Dragon" and small in a corner somewhere my name. I personally have tried but there isnt much I can do with paint. I bought a new computer andright now that is all it has. I have yet to add my PSP8 yet so im asking for outside help. Below is the picture id like it from. Please use all or most of the YinYang. It isnt a must but I like it lol.
PAche Posted May 11, 2005 Posted May 11, 2005 dude, i know why u like the yinyang part so much.its cool i had a go at it and here it is. nothing fancy, simple,hope u like it [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/blanko.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/blanko.jpg]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/blanko.jpg[/URL]
Frankie Posted May 11, 2005 Author Posted May 11, 2005 Im into more thant just the yinyang. I love almost everything oriental. Japanese, chinese dragons and much more. I feel i compare more to dragons than other humans... Thats probably why i have no friends but eh... thats not the point. Thanks. With no programs but paint on my computer i couldnt do that so thank you so much. And you are right. It is cool!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now