OtakuBoards

Innocence Stolen 2 [M -LVS]

Skye

[font=veranda][size=1]The fire at the hearth crackled merrily, tendrils teasing closer to the carpet, then springing back as the young woman looked up. She smiled fleetingly, and uncurled from her position on the velvet-draped bed. A clear, obsidian globe sat on the floor, cushioned lovingly by the shag carpet, and it glistened in the firelight. The woman slipped off the bed, tan, nude skin rippling over finely toned muscles as she sat on the floor near the globe. Her lips parted, tongue teasing words out of her mouth as the sphere lit up. ?[b]Show me the girl.[/b]?

A scene formed in the globe, shadowed by the sphere?s dark color, but clear nonetheless. The scene showed a bedroom, a bedroom with purple as the main color. It was dark, moonlight shining in through the window. All was silent barring the heavy breathing of the girl on the bed. Laying out flat, her head was leaned back, covers kicked away, and her body was arching, reacting to an invisible touch.

The woman watching smiled, and murmured a word. Slowly she began stroking her own body, touching here and there, and the girl in the globe reacted. Her eyes flew open with a gasp, and the woman stopped, still smiling. The girl looked around the room, and then picked up the cordless that sat on her night table. Dialing her best friends number, she relaxed back into her pillows?

The woman smiled, and stood slowly, her body stretching lithely. The globe floated upwards, off the carpet, and went to settle on the bed. The woman curled back up on the bed, hands absently stroking her legs. The scene in the globe shifted to that of a boy, also in a darkened room, this time of blue and with no moonlight. The boy sat on the floor, knees curled tightly up against his chest. His eyes were wide, and he was terrified.

The woman could see spirits dancing around him, and knew he could see them. This was not a gift mortals should have, but demons gave no regard to what should be and what shouldn?t be. And that was why she was going to go visit the boy personally.

[center]~*~[/center]

The girl hung up the phone, and looked up at the ceiling. Her secret inside places burned with need, with fire, and daringly she placed a hand on one breast, touching the nipple. The fire flared up again, and she gasped. Her friend had agreed to come to her house, using the tree by the girl?s window to get in. Both knew what they were going to do, and they had only to hope they wouldn?t get caught.

A few apartments down, the boy closed his eyes tightly against the whirling colors of the spirits, and then started away at a touch. Opening his eyes, his breath caught in his throat, and he felt heat rising in his body. Kneeling before him was a goddess. Her skin was tan, so smooth, her eyes so luminous and her hair fell to the floor in dark waves. Nothing bared his sight from exploring her; her fine, toned stomach, long, slender legs, small waist and small, yet round and firm breasts. The nipples were hard, and the woman leaned toward him, to capture his lips, place his hand on one perfect breast?

Jolting awake painfully, the young girl shuddered, and stared out her window, wishing day would come and that the nightmares would go away.

[center]~*~[/center]

The demons in Hell watched through a similar globe. Many felt sorry for the teens, while others plotted to make their lives worse.

Death herself smiled, watching, and the Fates sadly shook their heads. They wove the threads of the three teenager?s lives, as much as they hated it. Urd, Skuld, and Verdandi. The spinner, the weaver, and the cutter. Urd was past, Skuld was present, and Verdandi was future. What would happen to these three? Would the girl continue to craze what society forbids her to have? Will the boy have his Sixth Sight taken away? And will the third girl continue to have to watch it all? Only time will tell.

This is a sequel to my other RPG, Innocence Stolen. It has the same story line, only with different people, so hopefully it?ll go a different way. ^_^

There you have it. This RPG is all about corruption. Who will the Fates choose to spare? And who will the demons overlook? We?ll see. Oh, yes, we?ll see. :devil: You can play anyone, except the Fates. I will control them. I hope this will work. There will be three parts to this. Corruption (the first segment), Disruption (second segment), and Destruction (the third segment). You can be anybody, except the woman. That?s me. Most of this will be in a modern setting, except when the corrupted are in Hell. Have fun!

Name: (Modern, please; except for the demons)
Gender: (if you?re a demon, you may be a neuter; they are able to become male or female)
Race: (human, demon; if demon, what type? Succubus, incubus, ect.)
Appearance: No pictures, I prefer detailed descriptions.
Reason: (Here put your reason for being corrupted; example: the second girl: cutting herself)
Short Biography: (Just the basics; who you live with, what school you go to, what you do for fun.)[/size][/font]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Name:[/B] Naberus
[B]Age:[/B] 1,473
[B]Gender:[/B] neuter (tends to stay in male form)
[B]Race:[/B] Demon - Utukku
[B]Appearance:[/B] 'He' is approx. 5'11, but appears taller than he is. His skin is pale but has a dark tinge, as if covered in faded ink. He has thin, suspicious eyes of undeterminable color. His hair is purely black, hanging loose around his face and often concealing his eyes. He has a long, flexible form with well trained muscles concealed under sinuous, slightly morphic skin. As a female, her hair goes down to her waist, which is slightly rounder along with her chest. Her arms and legs become more slender and her face more gentle and elegent. In general, he/she can manipulate his stance and positioning to be seductive, threatening, or even inviting. Her fingers are long and supple, daring others to follow their movement. When angered or feeling malevolent, his teeth and fingernails may become sharp.

Clothes often include flowing shirts and dark garments made to look deceptive. He usually goes barefoot, but wears shoes to blend in with humans on occasions.

[B]Reason:[/B] Years of being a demon, giving in to natural urges to torment, seduce and slay mortals.
[B]Short Biography:[/B] Being an Utukku, Naberus is capable of being good or evil. Obviously, due to his dark nature, he tends towards evil. Ever since his creation, she has taken slight pleasure in seeing shocked, betrayed expressions on the faces of others. He is normally very silent.
She once took an interest in the rumor of the succubus Lyllith taking a human lover, but was discouraged by Death.
Occassionaly, Naberus takes an interest in other demons, either as a love/lust interest, or out of fascination. She is not easily angered, but vastly more dangerous when he is.
It may not show through often (say, every few decades) but Naberus does have a softer, almost nice side. That's his Utukku showing.

Decided to be a demon this time Love ~_^[/COLOR][/FONT]

Okay..I kind of do and I kind of don't get the story. It sounds interesting so I'll give it a shot.

[COLOR=DimGray][B]Name:[/B] Chase

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Race:[/B] Human

[B]Appearance:[/B] Brown hair with bright blue eyes. Stands at the height of 5'9'' and fair skinned.

[B]Reason: [/B] *Thinking*

[B]Short Biography: [/B] Lives in a small town in a small apartment not too far from school. His parents think that there may be something wrong with their son because he is mostly locked up in his room. [/COLOR]

[B]OOC: Finish Later! Sorry![/B]

[size=1]Everyone, I apologize, but I'm canceling this RPG. It doesn't [i]really[/i] have a plot, and there is another RPG I want to do instead. >.< Sowwy! But yeah, not going to do this one. Gomennasai!

Skye[/size]