OtakuBoards

Dark Child

BlackTigerGurl

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy][I] In a place far far away from the human world there is a demon world. And in that demon world there are demons of all sort. Some of take on the shape of humans so they can travel into the human world. You may think that if the demons can travel to the human world that means humans can do the same and travel to their world. Wrong. Humans can not see go to the demon world. There is a secret door that leads to the demon world, but no mear human can see it. So there hasn't been any problems with humans going to the demon world until one day:
A demon women who can take on the form of human came to the human world. She fell in love with a human and they had a child name Alphiya. She was a beautiful child. All the guys at school fell for her, but the demons in the demon world thought it a sin and came to kill her father and her mother.
The humans saw the terrible demons come into their world and were scared out of there minds. It was a terrible battle between the humans and the demons but in the end the demons won. They killed Alphiya's mother and father and kiddnapped her when she was only 7. But somewhere during the battle Alphiya lost her memory forgetting who she is and where she is form. All she knows is that she is part demon and part human. She also knows that something is not right with her new 'family' either.
It's been 8 years and she finally ran away from her 'family' to find out the truth about her past. She romes around the place searching when she meets this guy called Sen. "Hello ther little one," he says in a dreamy voice. Alphiya is startled. "Hello," she whispers her ears resting on her head. "What is the matter?" "I'm searching for something." "For what?" "My memories." "Hm...then your the one I've been looking for," he said smiling. "What do you mean?" "You'll see," he walks away fading into the shadows. Alphiya is so confuse but she goes on.
Alphiya's foster family realizes after two days that she is gone. Now the King of the demons, Ranifa, is sending armies to find her. Why is he going to through so much trouble? She's just a 14 year old half human and demon girl. Something is up and you must be the one to find out. You can either be on Ranifa's side or somehow met up with Alphiya and help her on her journey. [/I]

Okay this might be a little bit confusing.... Let me break it down for you if your lost. Alphiya is now a 14 year old girl with no memories. Some how during the fight when she was kidnapped some explosion struck her and caused her to lose her memories. She knows that something is up because everyone is acting all weird around her. So she ran away searching for her memories, finding clues here and there. One day she mets Sen, a mysterious guy that says he's been looking for Alphiya. Now Ranifa is sending an army out to find her. Why? That is something that will be revealed farther into the story. A long the way she mets different people that want to try and help her (that will be your character). So you must decide who's side your on: Ranifa's or Alphiya.

Name:
Race:
Appearance: (No pictures, I prefer detailed descriptions.But if you want you can.)
Reason:(Put why you would join Alphiya or Ranifa.)
Bio:
How:(Put how you got into the army of Ranifa or how you met Alphiya)

Good luck. And If you want, someone has to be Sen or Ranifa but if no one signs up for them I'll be them both.

His Sign up
Name:(Ranifa or Sen)
Appearance:
Bio:

I hope I get many people to join! :catgirl: [/Font][/Color]

Name: Hoarfrost
Race: demon
Appearance: She has a tall willowy body and brown hair that is chopped off right under her neck except for a long braid. She wears a long, lacy black dress. She possesses the piercing grey eyes of a devil.
Reason: She clings to Ranifa's side, because she adores him with every ounce of black blood that flows through her veigns.
Bio: Hoarfrost, having lost her mother at birth and her father being dead long before, grew up roaming about the confines of the demon lord's castle,working as a servant girl. When Ranifa came to power she found herself watching him in the shadows, admiring him. She soon grew to love him in a platonic, spiritual way. She would die for him.
How: The minute Hoarfrost heard of her Ranifa's predicament she sprang into action. She came before him for the first time and begged to help him. Amused by her pleading, Ranifa consented. She now stands among the highest ranking officers in the army.

[QUOTE=Latharix_sama]Name: Hoarfrost
Race: demon
Appearance: She has a tall willowy body and brown hair that is chopped off right under her neck except for a long braid. She wears a long, lacy black dress. She possesses the piercing grey eyes of a devil.
Reason: She clings to Ranifa's side, because she adores him with every ounce of black blood that flows through her veigns.
Bio: Hoarfrost, having lost her mother at birth and her father being dead long before, grew up roaming about the confines of the demon lord's castle,working as a servant girl. When Ranifa came to power she found herself watching him in the shadows, admiring him. She soon grew to love him in a platonic, spiritual way. She would die for him.
How: The minute Hoarfrost heard of her Ranifa's predicament she sprang into action. She came before him for the first time and begged to help him. Amused by her pleading, Ranifa consented. She now stands among the highest ranking officers in the army.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo] Well then, welcome Hoarfrost. Why don't we wait for some more people to come. Hopefully..... :animedepr:[/Font][/Color]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Name: Raiden

Race: Demon

Appearance: Beautiful and elegent she tends to be a real charmer. Slanted exotic eyes, emerald green but so dark they often seem black. She has long black hair which she keeps out of her face by tying a small leather strip across her brow. She has tanned skin and a fit body. She wears black pants and a dark red shirt, for shoes she wears riding boots that come to her knees, concealing her calves and small feet. Her clothing hide her figure, but are rough and warm. Because she is a demon she has pointed ears.

Reason: She found Alphiya a while ago and, being one of the few demons who feel sorry for her, decided to help her on her journey. She enjoys travel and feels as thou it is her job to protect Alphiya.

Bio: She trained for the longest time as a warrior and spy. Taken from her parents a long time ago she was taken to Ranifa and sent to earth as an assassin. When she found the girl she didn't have the heart to kill her. Ever since she has been like a body-gaurd to Alphiya.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=elementalshadow][COLOR=DarkGreen]Name: Raiden

Race: Demon

Appearance: Beautiful and elegent she tends to be a real charmer. Slanted exotic eyes, emerald green but so dark they often seem black. She has long black hair which she keeps out of her face by tying a small leather strip across her brow. She has tanned skin and a fit body. She wears black pants and a dark red shirt, for shoes she wears riding boots that come to her knees, concealing her calves and small feet. Her clothing hide her figure, but are rough and warm. Because she is a demon she has pointed ears.

Reason: She found Alphiya a while ago and, being one of the few demons who feel sorry for her, decided to help her on her journey. She enjoys travel and feels as thou it is her job to protect Alphiya.

Bio: She trained for the longest time as a warrior and spy. Taken from her parents a long time ago she was taken to Ranifa and sent to earth as an assassin. When she found the girl she didn't have the heart to kill her. Ever since she has been like a body-gaurd to Alphiya.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo] Welcome welcome. Thanks for joining. I think I'll do my characater now.

Name: Alphiya
Race: Half human half demon( half fox half human)
Appearance: She is beautiful and charming for a girl her age. She looks more mature for her age too. She has long flowing raven hair that goes down to her back side. She keeps it up in a red ribbon that has black hearts on it. She has gray color eyes that sometimes they appear to be black. She's wearing tight black pants to show out have curved her legs are. Wearing a long black T-shirt that says "I love me" on it. For shoes she has skater kinds that are very comfortable running in. The only weapons hse carries is the one she told from her foster family, double chain elbow swords( Like Taliems off of SoulCaliber2). She also has a red foxy tail.
Reason: She is searching for her memories that she lost when she was little. She knows something is up by the way other demons look at her. Seh can't remember a thing but she's hoping she will find it on her long journey.
Bio: Her parents died in a fight against demons and humans only because her mother got with a human. The demons thought it a sin for a human and demon to have a child so they went to the human world and killed her mother and her father. Kidnapped her and during the kidnapp she was hit with an explosion causing her to lose her memories. She hardly can fight but by watching others she can learn quick and easy.[/Font][/Color]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I am afraid I will have to close this thread, as it doesn't have a rating in the title. All RPs must have ratings. You are free to repost this RP, just make sure you place the correct rating in the title.

Information on thread ratings and the suchlike are in the Inn and Square's sticky, and also [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]here[/url]. Just read through them, and apply the correct rating to your RP. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Ozy[/COLOR]