Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]
Hello there. I'm looking for someone to make me a new banner and avatar (matching) using this image (not the words underneath the picture included) :

[url]http://www.anime.org.au/main/images/wallpapers/ayaceres_wallpaper.jpg[/url]

The size would be about the same size as the banner I'm using. And the avatar, well you know the drill. Also, with the words "Pumpkin" and underneath it saying "No one is told any story but their own" Thank you.

P.S. I'll give you a cookie? Please? :animeswea





[/SIZE]
Posted
here.i hope u didnt want the words cos i didnt include them...thats the impression i got from your thread xD

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/pumpkin.jpg[/IMG]
[url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/pumpkin.jpg[/url]

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/pumpkinava.jpg[/IMG]
[url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/pumpkinava.jpg[/url]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]I have given the your request a try.

I am sorry, but I didn't try to make an avatar. I'm unsure which character you would want on it, so it's only a banner that I am posting.



[b]Pumpkin:[/b] 001.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23574&stc=1[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ruby][SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]I have given the your request a try.

I am sorry, but I didn't try to make an avatar. I'm unsure which character you would want on it, so it's only a banner that I am posting.



[b]Pumpkin:[/b] 001.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23574&stc=1[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] Ahh thank you I love it ^^ I love all of your guy's banners and avatar. It's okay if you didn't make an ava, any character would have done though it really doesn't matter to me :) Thanks everyone! [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...