Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i'm supposed to think of the class naked.. but that might be a problem.. o_O cuz like.. there are like 32 people in my class... and 28 of them are girls.... i dont wanna be standing up there.. and having a man problem.. ^^;; heh.. lol .. i'll be behind a podium(sp?) thing


actually aslong as i dont think about what i look like.. i might be ok..
Posted
28 out of 32, wow, what class is it? I'm in that position before, there were 40 people in the class, and there're only 5 girls. I'm one of them.
Posted
english class.. >.<;; .. i hate reading.. lol.. (yet.. here i am.. at a message board.. hmm...)

i dont hate reading.. i just dont usually do it for fun..(yet .. here i am at a message board.. hmm..) .... ... ..:worried: :whoops: :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i'm supposed to think of the class naked.. but that might be a problem.. o_O cuz like.. there are like 32 people in my class... and 28 of them are girls.... i dont wanna be standing up there.. and having a man problem.. ^^;; heh.. lol .. i'll be behind a podium(sp?) thing
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Hahaha.... that's funny... haha...

I have always enjoyed public speaking till i **** up...

heh... then i hate it for awhile...

Overall speeches suck...[/color]
Posted
i agree.. >.< english is my least favorite subject.. .... besides web basics.. gwad that class sooo sucks.. but its good for one thing.. ^^;; comming here and posting..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
My schedule is full for this year. [/B][/QUOTE]

awe.. shucks.. maybe next year :)

*hugs LM* :) thanks.. but .. could you write a 'mind blowing' speach about the influences of CDs?
Posted
I love writing.... if it's good writing I really don't mind giving speeches... If it's something I know more about than most people in the class (ie: Art or Japanese stuff) I can go up in front of the class and yap for some good time.... I find it fun to show off sometimes heh heh heh.... kinda like what I do here... if it's something I know, I'll write some long spew about it.... you all know that cause you all used to tell me to stop typing so much :p

I write great essays too... and I can write an essay under 20 minutes... I've had much practice :) See I'm showing of again ::smacks self::
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]

That's because he posted during school. I'm wondering. What are you people doing when you're at school?? Are you guys like bored or something?? [/B][/QUOTE]

What I do, is truly evil, I sell out ppl who do bad stuff for 10 bucks a guy, then I sell out the ppl who threaten me, for 5 bucks. In the end, I'm the reason why my school is broke, hehe, I'm sooo evil! Taking money from the school, I luv IT!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...