Jump to content
OtakuBoards

who from OF?


Recommended Posts

Guest CC Vegetto
Posted
who's from Otaku forums?? I just registered here, but I'm active on OF for over 4 months..
Posted
I WAS active there. My name there was Forte. But i dont post there anymore....
Posted
[SIZE=1]Isn't this an advertisement for another forum? Sounds like this topic should be deleted or closed...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]This is the second spam topic you have made today. That's not a good way for you to start off...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
I did that when I first came here. But there's always redeeming yourself by not doing this again. I mean, who really cares about being in Otaku Forums??
Guest CC Vegetto
Posted
you people are a bunch of fools here. I'm leaving this board. U guys are whining about such small things. OF is way better...

GameZilla is da man!!!!!1
Posted
[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]fools we may be... but at least we are happy NORMAL fools who dont go around calling people better than us fools (if yall didnt catch that im saying we better than him... dang flammer wanna be)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I'm no fool. I'm just....alone
Oh well, at least I'm not a fool, but haha...spam topic...I'm leavin' (But I just cam on....I'll see how this goes................)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...