Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know about all the rest of you out there but I'm looking forward to the sequel to one of the goriest movies ever. The Devils Rejects, the sequel to House of 1000 Corpses is coming sometime this summer and I'm dying of anticipation. Apparently The Firefly family is on the run from a vigilante officer after the murder of those teens and his own brother on Halloween.
Both movies were written and directed by the heavy metal master Rob Zombie.
Here's the [url=http://www.thedevilsrejects.com/][B]Official Website[/B][/url]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]I've never seen 1000 corpses, but i haven't heard many good things. Of course i wont judge until i see it, and i do respect Rob Zombie very much, White Zombie is one of my favorite metal bands. Well, i respect the guy, so i should check out the first movie, then determine if i like it.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...