OtakuBoards

New Dragonball (vertigo)???

Guest steve

:cool: OK. i know this has been a rumor for awhile now but in a post i just made (new dragonball after gt??) spaz had a link [url]www.dbmxl.com[/url] and on it there was something about vertigo...suppossilty this person knows ppl in funi and toai and they are in talks to start vertigo ...and vertigo will pick up where dbz left off and act like db/gt never happend..which i think is a good idea...but this person said that it`s just in the works nothing confermed but if it works out it will hit japan in 2002 or 2003...anyways i don`t know but it would be cool if it happends...oh yeah has anyone heard about who killed pikeon..:cool:

Hey kid, I want to warn you. You'll get a lot of bad talk because of this topic. I think they wil have anew DBZ Series, but I put up a topic calle " Let's get some things straight! OK?" you should check it out. You'll probalb;y get the same Lectures.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_Metroid [/i]
[B]I don't think NE1 killed Pikkon, that I know of. He was already dead in the Kai Tournament. But, i think it would be cool if they're was a new DBZ series. [/B][/QUOTE]

and that had relevence too.......:rolleyes:

o well. no db exists after GT. end of story. there will be NO more. NONE! POOF! IT'S GONE! WHERE DID IT GO?!

Guest Altron Gundam
Read the rules newbie. There are no series after DBGT...also u Saiyan Metroid, read the rules. Stop SPAMming and just edit your post. god...

omg i just had to add this.. whoo... this is great.. ^_^;;

this is a message from steve.. unedited for your veiwing pleasure

[quote]
steve:
OK. i`m a grown man,you are a young girl not a woman!!!and don`t u worry about what i know or might know or who i know or what the hel ever goes through that young head of yours..to say nothing but stupid things come out my MOUTH is dum in it`s self!!! u do not know me or know anything about me or about anything i`ve done or do!!!! so u should think before u say something like that to people in the future because we are just on the net... you pull this sh t on someone in front of u they might choke slam u on your young head!!! so chill out on the trash talk and just be cool!!! i`m about the coolest guy you would ever meet...so don`t take what i said as bad, it`s not personal...but just look at it from my point of view.and realize that if what i say is effecting u like this, it might not be me that has the problem but yourself..for whatever reason,maybe you had a bad day or had a fight with someone or your having family problems or whatever....but i`m a cool guy i don`t take anything off of anyone and i speak my mind...most people don`t do that they fake themselfves out just for other people to like them or to make them think they are cool...but i know who and what i am and sometimes that makes me come off as cockey or conseeded or just a plain old as s whol e...anyways i hope u see my point but take it ez...
[/quote]

1) i'm a 15 year old boy, perhaps you should check up on your facts buddy-boy
2) what would be the relevance of being a grown man? you can be a grown man and say stupid stuff..
3) i didn't say that.. i said only stupid stuff comes out of your mouth when you try to say somthing intelligent about the dragonball series
4) i'm the mod of this forum! i do know what you've posted!
5) .. did.. you just threatin me?..
6) perhaps you should read the little quote in my sig.. the one about the neck.. mister 'coolest guy i'd ever want to meet'
7).. my problem?.. .. i think it would be your problem for not reading the rules..

.. .. i'm not a bad guy either.. i'm just making sure that people read and follow the rules

Oh My F*cking God...

You must be the most absolute moronic person I've ever seen!

Do you not know how to read??? The rules stated CLEARLY that no topic about DraonBall Vertigo is allowed.... IT SAID IT IN BOLD! GAH!

Too bad you won't be readng this though, you've already been banned.... next time learn to read you illiterate moron.